Friday, July 17, 2015

New Project Coming Up...

What? No posts this week?!

No, no, don't worry, of course there will be a post this week. But it will be a bit different. Let me just explain myself before you decide never to check out another tutorial on this site again.

I just started a new job this week, so I've been trying to juggle that along with my usual sewing and crafting. I'm thinking I'll have to slow down the posts a bit though, maybe to just one a week from now on. DH and I have also decided to have a game night every week now for fun, so I've been working on a whole new project (which I will share here as well, although it doesn't involve sewing in the slightest). It's been a while since I last busted out my woodburners for a bit of pyrography!

Sorry for the poor lighting, it was late by the time I got this far...
So, care to guess what game I'm currently making? Guesses in the comments section, please!

I'm really looking forward to sharing a very different kind of tutorial with you by the end of the week (hopefully), and as always...


Happy Sewing,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment